Tuesday, 7 January 2014

6th&7th January

Hello, if you're reading. Sorry for not posting yesterday, the last few days have been really bad. Like stuck in bed for 3 days straight bad. I haven't been in bed this long since August, and even then that was for my knee, and a completely different story. One, I will not be posting. If you know me, you know why. So, the pain is bad, and I don't knoww why I say I'm sore, because you're sore when you bang your toe. I think there should be a word that describes what you're going through. Mum says pain. But honestly, yes you can say that. But it sometimes you need to describe it in a different way. So yesterday, nothing really happened except my onesie arrived and it actually fits! I have bought 4 in the last 6 months or so, and 3 had to go back. Thank you Ebay! I love ebay, I mean I spend a lot on stuff from ebay. You can get pretty much anything you want from there! Its like Christmas everyday at the moment, because of all the stuff I've ordered. Even had to start making lists on what I have bought that we're still waiting for.

Mum and Dad hate it, they get really pissed when all the post is for me. But I'm just catching up, because everyday when I was a  kid they got something, and only when it was christmas or my birthday did I ever get any post. And its not like i'm paying a fortune when a product is £0.99. I'm not selfish. I've adopted the bottle-nose dolphins, snow leopards and the pandas at the WWF. I donated to Children in Need and the Text Santa appeal from ITV. I might not be able to afford a lot, but I do give back. What gets me the most are the T.V. Adverts for Africa and Syria, I mean, yes you might donate, but how do you know its going to them and not into some hot-shot's pocket? If I ever find out that it does go to them, then I will start donating. But, then again, why is it we're so obsessed as a country to help people in other countries but we don't help people in our own? There are a lot of people in the U.K that need help yet they don't get anything. Its sad, and its wrong.

Anyway, sorry I'm rambling. So, the onesie came, and i'm happy. Its so comfy =). Love it, which is kinda funny coz it has "LOVE" written all over it in blocks. Its really nice. So again, thank you  Ebay!

Today, again nothings happened, although I do think I have what Dad had since Christmas, the headaches, and the sore throat, and not being able to keep you're eyes open, and just generally feeling rather shit. So that on top of everything else, is just fine and dandy. Note the sarcasm =P. I've started another story, tell ya, I get an idea for a book, I write a general plot, and then I start writing, but when I stop for something, I can't seem to get back in it. It's driving me rather crazy. I just wanna start writing for real, and writing this blog, is helping, because its writing after all. I just wish it was different for my stories, because lately, I've been getting LOADS of ideas. I really missed coming up with ideas, now my head is back swimming in that pool of bunnie plots! Fanfic referance there. :)

So, now, its past 11pm, and the pain is kicking up a notch, night times are the worst. I'm awake because of the pain and then I sleep during the day because of how bad the night is, and then at night I struggle sleeping because I was asleep during the day. Its a flaming circle, and I hate it. I wanna get out of this circle, but I don't know how to. So, if anyone knows, or has any tips, please lemme know.

Right, time for another sleepless night.

Bye!
Xx

1 comment: